HKS Air Fuel Knock Amp AFK Wideband Controller
| 🌐 We Ship Worldwide
HKS 44006-AK003 Air Fuel Knock Amp AFK Wideband Controller
Redesigned for 2008, the all new generation of the A/F Knock Amp, known as the AFK, now includes a new HKS AF sensor where the air/fuel ratio can be monitored accurately on the display. The AFK can now monitor and display dual A/F readings with the purchase of an additional AF sensor. The redesign of the new AFK features a sleek black case with a clear acrylic faceplate and a positive lit LCD offering a sophisticated look to match the new EVC.
The HKS AFK is an electronic monitoring device that displays two of the most vital engine conditions; engine knock and air/fuel ratio. Knock occurs when there is abnormal engine combustion, known as detonation, caused by a combination of improper A/F ratios and ignition spark. This can rob power, reduce engine longevity and even lead to catastrophic failure. The A/F Knock Amp utilizes the factory knock sensor allowing you to monitor, in real time, engine knock visually and audibly via headphones (not included). A warning function can be set for both engine knock and air/fuel ratio where an audible alert sounds if the preset warning is reached.
- Includes a plug and play HKS AF sensor (no modifications or atmospheric calibration necessary).Simultaneous dual A/F monitoring.
- Simultaneous dual A/F monitoring.
- Additional sensor required for dual A/F monitoring (Sold Separately)
- Easier set-up for Knock Detection.
- Sleek and clear acrylic faceplate with positive lit LCD display to match the new EVC.