Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit Racing Bucket Seat
| 🌐 We Ship Worldwide
Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit Kevlar race seat was developed to address the demands and competitive advantage of the leading drivers in the World Rally Championship (WRC). The Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit high-side containment shape provides excellent lateral support with full HANS® compatibility while providing maximum driver support and agility. The Suzuka Pro-Fit seat also features Cobra's new Pro-Fit height adjustable sculpted center pad system (new for 2012) providing the optimal height and positioning of the driver for maximum control and visibility. All Cobra Pro-Fit seats come standard with medium height back and lower seat cushions, and optional ultra low or high version cushions can be purchased separately.
This seat also features Cobras independent leg support system (split cushion) providing maximum driver support and agility. Covered in durable polyester and anti-wear patches at the arm and shoulder areas gives the Suzuka hard-wearing good looks.
Kevlar construction makes the Suzuka infinitely stronger and 30% lighter than similar fiberglass seats. FIA 8855-1999.
Standard width, will accommodate 5 or 6pt harness systems, and require alloy side mounts. Available in red, blue, and black.
- Fixed back competition seat
- Full composite construction lightweight shell
- Suede Tec grip system on cushions and wear patches
- Maximum side impart protection for upper and lower body
- Hans compatible head restraint
- Suitable for all competition use
- Full 5/6 point harness facility
- Adjustable/removable center cushions