AEM Electronics Series 2 Plug & Play EMS ECU Honda B D H Series OBD1
| 🌐 We Ship Worldwide
?AEM's Series 2 Programmable Engine Management System is more powerful than its predecessor. In addition to more robust hardware, there are several improvements over the original EMS, noted in the chart below. Like its predecessor, AEM's Series 2 Plug & Play EMS plugs directly into a vehicle's factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring or hardware. WindowsT compatible software (2000, XP, NT, 98, 95, ME) makes the task of copying, viewing and manipulating data as simple as a click of the mouse. Our new AEMTUNER software is infinitely adjustable software and allows tuners to program virtually any combination of engine control, power adders and auxiliary devices, and accurately delivers proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing for any boost level or operating condition.
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
SERIES 2 KEY FEATURES
- Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary.
- Uses all the factory sensors.
- Includes start up calibrations.
- System is fully enabled and unlocked - Never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Runs on Windows-compatible software.
- Up to 12 peak and hold injector drivers.
- Up to 8 direct-fire coil outputs.
- Up to 16 general-purpose outputs.
- Up to 8 definable switch inputs.
- Up to 4 EGT inputs with fuel control.
- 1MB of internal data logging.
- Electronic boost control.
- Full idle control.
- Programmable traction control.
- Software definable knock control.
- Two step launch control.
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters.
- Wet or dry nitrous control.
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
- Works with all AEM gauges.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.