|Category||Vehicle Parts ▸
Forced Induction ▸
Blow off Valve ▸
Universal Blow Off Valves
|Created||Sunday, May 10, 2015|
|Last Updated||Thursday, March 1, 2018|
Turbosmart Universal Bubba Sonic BOV - BlackSKU. 0DUXX Part No. TS-0204-1302
50.8mm/2” inlet and outlet
V-band mounting system
Sometimes bigger is just better. Designed for large capacity supercharged and turbocharged engines, including turbo-diesel engines, the Bubba Sonic is a large and scary full time vent to atmosphere Blow-Off Valve.
Bubba Sonic features:
- Precision machining and assembly – the piston and valve body are measured to mere fractions of a millimetre, and perfectly matched to fit each other exactly. Because of this precision, an O-ring is not needed to create an effective seal
- CNC billet aluminium body and components
- Huge 50.8mm/2” inlet and outlet
- Lightweight 52mm (2.05”) hard anodised aluminium two-piece piston
- -4AN threaded vacuum port
- V-band mounting system interchangeable with the Race Port
- Weighs only 790 grams (1.7lbs)
- Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
Alloy Hose Adapter/Weld Flange, V-Band Clamp, and Green Spring Rated -12 to -8 InHg (installed).
IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTE: This product does not have a CARB EO #; it is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a "Race Only" product to be used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use, may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify legal use of this product for the intended application and use.
Ratings & Reviews
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review