|Category||Vehicle Parts ▸
Forced Induction ▸
|Created||Monday, May 17, 2010|
|Last Updated||Friday, December 21, 2018|
Water Cooled Capable
More Compact Versus V44
Tial MV-R External Wastegate 44mm V-Band SILVER
The Tial MV-R is the newest wastegate from Tial. It is the replacement for the popular V44 but also adds some newer features, such as the water cooling ports to keep wastegate temps down.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces, the unit stands only 4.17" tall, more compact than any other 44+mm external wastegate on the market today.
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
- Comes with standard .5 Bar Spring
Ratings & Reviews +
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
- Vehicles Applications +