|Part Number||2014K Red|
|Category||Vehicle Parts ▸
Brake System ▸
Brake Upgrade Kits
|Created||Wednesday, June 3, 2015|
|Last Updated||Friday, December 21, 2018|
Racing Brake Big Brake Kit - Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S 322x25mm Front 0GBTFSKU. 0GBTF Part No. 2014K Red
Replacement Ring: D214-01-311
Caliper Color : Red
Product DetailsThis kit includes:
- 2 Two-piece center-mount rotors
- 2 4-Piston calipers (RB4045)
- 2 Aluminum adapters and hardware
- 1 Pair front stainless steel braided brake lines
- 1 Set of RB ET performance street brake pads
- Weight comparisons
- OE 1-pc (290x24mm) 16.9 lbs
- RB 2-pc (322x25mm) 13.2 lbs
- OE Caliper 13.7 lbs
- RB Caliper 7.0 lbs
- 4-Piston Caliper: Caliper Body:
Made of forged 6061-T6. Light weight at only 4.5lbs, these new RB4000 calipers are re-designed and built for the toughest brake jobs with extended service life before any rebuild is required.Low Profile:
Together with RB Center-Mount design two-piece rotors, you hardly even need to require a spacer to install the kit. It fits under 16’ wheel for 300mm rotors.Piston Material:
Made of stainless steel instead of aluminum commonly used by other caliper mfgrs which can substantially reduce the heat transfer (approx 1/10 of aluminum) from the pad to brake fluid. Pistons are vented to further reduce the heat contact area and improve air circulation thereby reducing more heat transfer.Dust Seal:
Our dust seal is of built-in type (instead of external boot type) uniquely designed to shield the dust and foreign material from contamination and will not rip - as commonly seen on boot type dust seals.Hardware:
Brake pad pins and banjo connections were re-designed for easier brake line connection and brake pad replacement.Surface Coating:
Powder coating with most durable finish for lasting appeal.Hardware:
Most hardware is made of stainless steel for durable performance and appearance.Never Get Lost Bleeder Cap:
Newly designed with a retaining loop so you will never have to find it again and/replace the lost ones. (made of durable EPDM)Use standard FMSI brake pads (D647):
A very common P/N (same as WRX 4-pot fix pistons calipers, plenty of choice for suppliers and compounds.Adapter:
7075-T6 Aluminum AlloyRotor Design Convergent vane design
The cooling vanes are of a convergent nozzle design, which increases airflow and turbulence and makes discs cooler.Center-mount design The center-mount flanges for hat mounting to the rotor ring have several benefits
- It allows the ring to be used on either side of the vehicle simply by mounting the hat on either side of the ring (unidirectional).
- The stress load transferred from the ring to the hat is balanced.
- Air inlets are widely open to both inboard and outboard sides of the rotor. More air suctions and even temperature on both sides of the disc surface.
- Heat transfer from the disc surfaces to the hat is even and minimized by increasing the flange length and the airflow around the flanges.
- Mounting flanges are on both friction surfaces ultimately provides excellent heat balance.
- True floating design Exclusive full floating design with 10.9 grade alloyed hardware. Hardware is DACRO coated and crimp locking. DACRO is highly corrosion resistant and provides a film for easier movement between the hat and rotor ring as disc expands and contracts and the crimp design provides positive engagement without rattling or torque loss at temperature.
Ratings & Reviews +
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Vehicles Applications +
Limited2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
2014 Subaru BRZ Limited
2015 Subaru BRZ Limited
2016 Subaru BRZ Limited
2017 Subaru BRZ Limited
Premium2013 Subaru BRZ Premium
2014 Subaru BRZ Premium
2015 Subaru BRZ Premium
2016 Subaru BRZ Premium
2017 Subaru BRZ Premium
Series.Blue2015 Subaru BRZ Series.Blue
Series.HyperBlue2016 Subaru BRZ Series.HyperBlue
Base2017 Toyota 86 Base