|Category||Tools & Equipment ▸
|Created||Saturday, February 18, 2017|
|Last Updated||Friday, December 21, 2018|
Race Ramps 56-inch Race RampsSKU. 13TC5 Part No. RR-56
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Split Design Available
Approach Angle:10.8 Degrees
Weight:10 lbs. Per Ramp
56 Race Ramps
- 10.8 degree angle of approach
- 8” of lift for tires up to 10” wide
- Easy to transport, use, and store
- Split design available
- Set of two
One of the very first products we ever designed, 56? Race Ramps have been praised world-wide for how easy they are to use with low-to-the-ground cars such as Corvettes and Mustangs.They lift your car a full 8” off of the ground with a gentle 10.8 degree incline, and they fit tires up to 10” wide. Each ramp can hold up to 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Both ramps have an attached carrying strap for easy transport and storage. They can be purchased in a one-piece or two-piece design. The two-piece set gives you even greater maneuverability under the car: once your tires are in place (and chocked), you can remove the incline portion of the ramp for additional side access.Model:RR-56Quantiy:2 rampsLength:56"Width:12"Height:10" (8" of lift)Weight:10 lbs. per rampApproach Angle:10.8 degreesWeight Capacity:1,500 lbs. per rampMulti Piece:no
Dimensions: 56”L x 12”W x 10”H (8” of lift)
Angle of approach: 10.8 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
Total weight capacity: 6,000 lbs. per set
Maximum tire width: 10”
Product weight: 10 lbs. per ramp
Sold as: one-piece design (RR-56) or two-piece design (RR-56-2).
• Ideal for C5-C7 Corvettes. The ZR1 Corvette will require the XTender due to the splitter.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring from damage.
• Comes with a carrying strap for easy transport and storage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When the vehicle is in place, put it in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set the emergency brake.
• Place wheel chocks behind each tire during use.
Ratings & Reviews +
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
- Vehicles Applications +