|Brand||Pro Car Innovations|
Sports Seat ▸
Side Mount Seat Rail
|Created||Sunday, January 1, 2012|
|Last Updated||Monday, November 20, 2017|
Pro Car Innovations 91-96 Honda Prelude Slider Seat Mount LeftSKU. 0LJCW Part No. SM-BA-L-S1
CNC Laser Cut
Carbon Steel Base
Ideal for Track Use
PCI 91-96 Honda Prelude Slider Seat Mount (LEFT)
Wondering how to mount that new race seat? Pro Car Innovations Racing Spec Seat Mounts takes the guessing game out of this install. Finding the correct seat brackets can be almost impossible where most end up with a self-fabricated mount. The PCI S1 sliders are one of the strongest sliders available. Each slider bolts to the base with 4 bolts making them twice as strong as 2 bolt mounting. PCI has invested the research in order to create an ingeniously crafted safe design that's easily adjustable to accommodate multiple applications. PCI's Slider Seat Mounts are designed to bolt directly to the factory seat mount locations and simplify that new race seat install.
Why 1/8" steel vs. 3/16" steel?
It's simple! PCI's mounts are cut and formed completely from one piece with no welding. With PCI's design we can achieve the same strength if not more by having bends and altering the shape to areas where increased strength and stiffness is required. So don't be fooled by bigger and heavier is better. 3/16" is more widely used for the simplicity of design and manufacturing and the ease of welding. PCI's mounts are designed to be stronger than the seat and the floor they're bolted to.
- Precision CNC laser cut and bent from one piece of 1/8" 3mm carbon steel
- One piece no weld design
- Multi way adjustability
- PCI S1 high strength sliders, mounts to base with 4 bolts per slider
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting locations
- Single tool adjustments with bottom locking hardware
- Zinc plated hardware
- Powder coated base and side mounts
- ¼" CNC machined black Delrin side mount spacers
- Stainless steel laser cut bolt on logo plates
- CNC bent one piece no weld design allows for use of lighter 1/8" steel vs. heavy 3/16"
- Uniquely designed for each car for the best possible fitment
- Mounts to factory bolt locations with precise factory fitment
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting
- Hassle free easy installation
- Custom side mount options available
- 3mm carbon steel base and side mounts
- CNC laser cut, CNC bent
- Black wrinkle base
- silver powder coat, or matte black side mounts
- Zinc plated grade 8 hardware
- 14.75" - 375mm to 17.5" - 445mm width adjustments
- 9 5/8" - 246mm range front to back adjustments
- +/- 10 degrees seat tilting
Ratings & Reviews
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review