|Category||Vehicle Parts ▸
Electrical & Ignition ▸
|Created||Sunday, January 1, 2012|
|Last Updated||Monday, November 20, 2017|
Omni Power MAP sensor 4 bar 06+ S2000 / 02-06 SOHC Civic / 12+ Civ SiSKU. 0J4C7 Part No. map-s2k-4br
Maintain Stock Driveability
Plug n Play Install
Made in USA
MAP Sensor 4 Bar S2000 00-05
Omni Power USA 2.5, 3, 4 & 7 Bar MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensors use state of the art bipolar op amp circuitry with thin film resistor networks built into each micro chip. Pressure changes are calculated on a true linear 0-5 volt scale via a specially designed silicon pressure sensor that also compensates for temperature changes.
The unique ability to compensate for temperature changes allows the Omni Power USA MAP sensor to remain a minimum of 99% accurate from 32 degrees F to 180 degrees F through out its range of scale. With the true linear pressure vs. voltage scale there is never a need to re-tune at different altitudes as with other sensors.
Other sensors on the market don't have true linear scaling which can cause your engine to go out of tune with elevation changes, often resulting in idle problems, poor driveability, and catastrophic engine damage.
Omni Power 4 bar MAP sensors can precisely calculate boost pressure from 1-43+ psi (7 bar 1-80+ psi,) while still allowing smooth stock OEM drivability at any boost level. Conveniently packaged in an OEM dimensional housing for easy install and an OEM look.
- Cases are designed to withstand in excess of 130 PSI without leaking
- 40 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit temperature operating range
- Able to respond from 10% of the pressure scale to 90% of the pressure scale in .001 seconds (the fastest response time of any MAP sensor on the market).
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- True linear scaling for perfect driveability at all boost and vacuum levels.
- Compatible with all aftermarket engine management systems.
- Minimum of 99% accurate over full scale range under all conditions including temperature, altitude, and humidity changes.
- Allows smoother engine operation, higher boost levels, and better driveability than competitors turbo MAP sensors.
- Direct plug and play for an easy install and an OEM look. Dimensionally identical to the stock MAP sensor.
- Each sensor is hand assembled, pressure, and function checked in the USA for unparalleled quality control prior to shipping.
Ratings & Reviews
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
DX2001 Honda Civic DX
2002 Honda Civic DX
2003 Honda Civic DX
2004 Honda Civic DX
2005 Honda Civic DX
EX2001 Honda Civic EX
2002 Honda Civic EX
2003 Honda Civic EX
2004 Honda Civic EX
2005 Honda Civic EX
HX2001 Honda Civic HX
2002 Honda Civic HX
2003 Honda Civic HX
2004 Honda Civic HX
2005 Honda Civic HX
LX2001 Honda Civic LX
2002 Honda Civic LX
2003 Honda Civic LX
2004 Honda Civic LX
2005 Honda Civic LX
Value Package2004 Honda Civic Value Package
2005 Honda Civic Value Package
EX Special Edition2005 Honda Civic EX Special Edition
GX2005 Honda Civic GX
LX Special Edition2005 Honda Civic LX Special Edition