|Category||Vehicle Parts ▸
Cooling System ▸
Silicone Intercooler Hoses
|Created||Tuesday, June 2, 2015|
|Last Updated||Friday, December 21, 2018|
Mishimoto Silicone Coolant Hose Kit - Blue 2010-2012 Dodge 6.7L CumminSKU. 0H369 Part No. MMHOSE-RAM-10DBL
Replacement Hose Kit
Mishimoto is proud to expand their Cummins performance line to include the 6.7L Cummins Silicone Coolant Hose Kit. Treat your stock or modified Cummins to an upgrade in reliability with Mishimoto Dodge Ram radiator hoses engineered specifically for the 2010–2012 6.7L. This Cummins performance kit replaces the factory upper and lower Cummins radiator hoses with 100% silicone components.Features
Mishimoto Cummins radiator hoses are constructed from high-grade 4-ply silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers for superior heat and pressure tolerance. Silicone hoses are far more durable, reliable, and less prone to degradation than the factory rubber Cummins coolant hoses. Similar to the factory lower hose, the Mishimoto lower Dodge Ram radiator hose utilizes an internal spring to prevent hose collapse. These Cummins coolant hoses are available in red, black, or blue.
- Direct fit for the 2010–2012 Dodge 6.7L Cummins
- Constructed from high-grade 4-ply silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers for superior heat and pressure tolerance
- Perfect upgrade to the factory rubber hoses
- Lower hose utilizes an internal spring to prevent collapse
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Heat-Resistant Embedded Fibers Interior Material
- Silicone Exterior Material
- Inside Diameter: Hose 1: 1.69"
Hose 2: 1.69" – 2.00"
- Outside Diameter: Hose 1: 2.13"
Hose 2: 2.13" – 2.38"
- 330°F Max Temperature
- Engine Code: ISB 6.7
- 10-12 Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 (with 6.7 Cummins Engine)
- (2) – Silicone Coolant Hoses
Ratings & Reviews
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Dodge Ram 2500
Dodge Ram 3500