|Category||Vehicle Parts ▸
Oil System ▸
Oil Catch Tanks
|Created||Tuesday, February 21, 2017|
|Last Updated||Saturday, September 14, 2019|
Mishimoto Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T Baffled Oil Catch Can System, 2016+, RedSKU. 13VQF Part No. MMBCC-CAM4-16SRD
Billet 6061 aluminum can
Installs in under 1 hour
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Why buy one, and then the other? Get both the PCV and CCV Baffled Oil Catch Can Kits combined in one! This is the ultimate method for protecting your LTG engine from the dangers of oil blow-by. With this complete Mishimoto 2016+ Camaro 2.0T Catch Can System, you will have an unbeatable setup that will effectively combat oil blow-by, keeping your intake, charge pipes and turbocharger compressor free of oil.
To help maintain proper octane levels, prevent blow-by and reduce potential detonation, we use a patent-pending solution engineered to extract blow-by using the hidden PCV valve inside the valve cover. This complete kit uses two 50-micron bronze filter-equipped catch cans in line with both the PCV and CCV systems, and includes application-specific mounts and silicone hoses available in black, blue or red. The dual billet 6061 aluminum catch cans mount securely under your hood as if they came that way from the factory, and they both install in under an hour! The cans mount side-by-side for maximum style and protection.
The Mishimoto 2016+ Camaro 2.0T Catch Can System includes all mounting and installation hardware, and ships with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
- Direct fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Patent Pending PCV adapter allows for proper connection into engine’s PCV system
- Cans mount in line with the PCV system and CCV system to separate oil from air using 50 micron bronze filters
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Reduces carbon build-up on the intake valves
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Application-specific brackets mount the cans in a serviceable location near the main fuse box
- Billet 6061 aluminum sealed cans
- Filters and cans are fully serviceable
- Catch cans have a 2 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Application-specific black, blue, or red pre-molded silicone hoses
- Hoses include OEM style quick-disconnect fittings for easy installation and special tools to remove original fittings without damage
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Ratings & Reviews +
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.