|Category||Vehicle Parts ▸
Oil System ▸
Oil Catch Tanks
|Created||Tuesday, February 21, 2017|
|Last Updated||Friday, December 21, 2018|
Mishimoto Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T Baffled Oil Catch Can, Ccv Side, 2016+, RedSKU. 13VQ8 Part No. MMBCC-CAM4-16CRD
Aluminum Catch Can
High-Quality Worm Gear Clamps
Metal Tool For Removing Stock
- Direct fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T (can only be used in conjunction with Mishimoto PCV Side Catch Can Kit)
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Mounts directly to Mishimoto PCV Side Catch Can Kit bracket
- Can mounts in line with the CCV system to separate oil from air using a 50 micron bronze filter
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Reduces carbon build-up on the intake valves
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location near the main fuse box
- Billet 6061 aluminum sealed can
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Catch can has a 2 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Application-specific black, blue, or red pre-molded silicone hoses
- Hoses include OEM style quick-disconnect fittings for easy installation and special tool to remove original fittings without damage
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Do you want to keep your turbocharged Camaro even more bulletproof from oil blow-by harm? You can accomplish this with the addition of the Mishimoto 2016+ Camaro 2.0T CCV Side Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit. This secondary system can only mount to your already purchased PCV Side Kit, providing extra protection from blow-by!
While the majority of the Camaro’s blow-by can be extracted from the internal PCV valve, there is still more to be removed from the external CCV system. For those of you who want nothing short of the highest level of protection for your LTG, the Mishimoto Camaro 2.0T CCV Side Catch Can Kit supplements your PCV can with an additional Billet 6061 aluminum can that has a 50-micron bronze filter to remove even more blow-by from the system. This can mounts directly to your pre-existing PCV can bracket, and includes silicone hoses, available in blue, black, or red. The Mishimoto 2016+ Camaro 2.0T CCV Side Catch Can Kit includes all mounting and installation hardware, and ships with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
Drain Plug Thread Size3/8" NPT
Capacity2 fl oz
Assembled Weight0.9 lbs
Purchase Includes(1) Application-specific mounting bracket w/ hardware
(1) Black, Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can
(2) Direct-fit Silicone Hoses w/ quick-disconnect fittings
(5) High-quality worm gear clamps
(2) Metal Tool for removing stock fittings
(2) Plastic Barb Fittings
(1) Air Diverter
(1) Internal Baffle & Rod
(1) 3/8" NPT Plug
(1) Large O-ring
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Fits2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T
Install Torque Specs22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
NoteAfter installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
**This kit can only be installed if you already have the PCV side kit**
Ratings & Reviews +
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.