Return & Warranty Policy
At FRSport, our goal is to ensure that you’re 100% satisfied with your purchase. If for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange items with us, subject to certain time and availability limitations.
Shipments with Damaged, Incorrect, or Shortage of Items
If you receive a shipment with damaged, incorrect, or missing items, please notify us within 2 days of receiving the package(s).
- DO NOT THROW AWAY PACKAGING related to a damaged item. If the packaging is discarded, we will not be able to make a damage claim with the carrier.
- If receiving a physically damaged item, please inspect damage in presence of package carrier and make a note of damage. You can choose to keep the shipment in your possession or refuse it due to damage.
- Concealed damage (i.e. damage that you find after opening up the package) must be submitted to FRSport within 2 business days of receiving the package.
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 1-866-507-6853 to request a damage claim. Please have any supporting documents ready to expedite the claim process, such as photos, Order/Delivery Number, etc.
Returns due to Merchandise Defect
All items sold by FRSport are warrantied through their respective manufacturers. If you received a defective item, FRSPORT will facilitate the warranty process with the manufacturer to get you a replacement part. It is up the manufacturer to make a decision on the claim. Higher end brands usually have less issues and better warranty support, so keep that in mind when making your purchase decision. We have great working, direct relationships with many manufacturers; this ensures that you will get superior warranty support compared to other shops.
If you received a defective item, we can file a warranty claim through the manufacturer, but repair/replacement shall be provided at the sole discretion of the manufacturer/vendor of the product(s). The customer is responsible for all shipping/handling costs associated with item(s) that are warranted.
Please email Warranty@FRSport.com for a RMA number to start an exchange.
All items sold by FRSport are warrantied through their respective manufacturers. Please check the item(s) manufacturer for more details.
No warranty will be available if the item(s) are mishandled, abused, or used.
Some item(s) have serial numbers and production numbers to provide a traceable origin and destination and is well documented before leaving our warehouse for warranty purposes.
If you received a defective item and believe a claim is valid, we can file a warranty claim through the manufacturer. Any decision relating to warranty is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer/vendor of the product(s).
The customer is responsible for all shipping/handling costs associated for item(s) that are warranted.
Please email Warranty@FRSport.com for the RMA number.
Refused / Undeliverable shipments
Any refused (without damage claim) or undeliverable shipments that arrive back at our facility will incur all related shipping costs including return freight charges and any return-to-sender fees assessed by the shipping carrier. This will be deducted from your product refund.
All international shipments are subject to fees and duties according to the customs law in the destination country.
If an international package is refused and returned to us, the customer is liable for all charges and fees that occur including but not limited to return shipping, customs charges, damages...etc. Please call us if you have any more questions regarding this.
Requests for Refund, Store Credit, or Exchanges
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested within 30 days of delivery of the product. Once approved, all returns must be postmarked within 10 days after RMA number issue date.
Any returns without a RMA number will not be accepted.
Returned or exchanged products must be brand new, unused, and uninstalled. Items should have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets and packing inserts. The original shipping and return shipping cost to send the item back is not refundable.
A restocking fee of 20% will be applied to all returns.
We will not accept returns for any of these types of products:
- Used product
- Special Order items
- Any items marked as Clearance or “Sold As Is”
All pre-authorized returns should be sent to:
16402 Gothard Street Ste E
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Guideline for Returning an Item
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org request an RMA number.
- Some boxes are not suitable for shipping. You are responsible for the return shipping, so any damages arising from poorly packaged returns is your responsibility. A restocking fee may be applicable if the package is returned damaged or deemed unsellable. If you have any questions about this please contact us.
- Write the RMA number clearly on the outer box.
- Shipping costs is your responsibility. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- If you received a label via email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Please allow up to five (5) business days after we receive the package for your return / exchange / refund to be processed. An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
- International customers: Please mark the item as "VENDOR RETURN" to avoid duties and customs fees.
Store Policy: Click here
Shipping Policy: Click here