|Category||Vehicle Parts ▸
Air Intake ▸
|Created||Wednesday, November 15, 2017|
|Last Updated||Friday, December 21, 2018|
Holley 350 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement CarburetorSKU. 1D3N0 Part No. 0-4144-1
Finish: Gold Dichromate
Holley still offers original list number carburetors for highly collectible muscle cars. Over time these carburetors have been nearly impossible to find, but no longer. These are NEW nearly exact reproductions of the originals.
List Number 0-4144-1 is the 350 CFM "Center" Six Pack Carburetor that Originally came on 1969-70 Chrysler 440 CID 390 HP Engines. Original Castings will have the O.E. Number 3418550.Features:
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- 350 CFM model 2300 center carburetor
- Calibrated as a replacement for 1969-70 Chrysler 440 CID 390 HP engines
- Fuel Inlets for Original Factory Fuel Lines
- Original List Number Stamped with Current Date Code
- Remote choke for easy hook up original vehicle
- Factory style metal throttle linkage
- All O.E. Vacuum Hook-ups
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
Barrels 2 Booster Straight Brand Holley CFM 350 Choke Remote Emission Code 1 Finish Gold Dichromate Fuel Gasoline Fuel Inlet Single Material Zinc Model 2300 Primary Main Jet 62 Primary Power Valve 6.5 Primary Pump Nozzle Size 31 Product Type Carburetor Secondaries None Supercharged Application No Throttle Bore 1.500 inch Part Number 0-4144-1
Ratings & Reviews +
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.