|Created||Friday, September 21, 2018|
|Last Updated||Friday, December 21, 2018|
Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty Long Arm Lift Kit with Rear Track Bar W/ Mono Tube ShocksSKU. 1ETUL Part No. RE7203M
Chromoly Long Arms
Adjustable Control Arms
With Mono Tube Shocks
- Chromoly long arms
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings, Designed for on and off-road performance
- Adjustable control arms with serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joints
- Includes tuned lift springs, Front and Rear stainless brake lines
Fits 1997 to 2002 Jeep TJ Wrangler
Front Shocks: RE7203
Rear Shocks: RXJ704
Max Tire: 33x12.50
Recommended Wheel: 8" W, 3.75-4.5" B.S.
Rubicon Express was the first to commercially offer a long arm suspension system for the Jeep TJ. Our Extreme-Duty Long Arm system set the industry standard by which all other kits have been measured. It is designed to be a complete suspension replacement, which utilizes longer control arms to improve lifted suspension geometry. This system will offer you superior stability on and off road, reduced torque roll, and enhanced trail traction over standard short arm lift systems. The Rubicon Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension system includes a three-piece belly pan for easy transfer case and transmission access. Our TJ Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension System is the best performing and most technologically advanced system of its kind; there is no better long arm suspension system available for your TJ. The first and still the best.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 t case drop.
- Exhaust modifications required.
- 03-06 TJ automatic transmission skid plate removal required.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1" tall.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
Ratings & Reviews +
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.