|Category||Vehicle Parts ▸
Suspension & Steering ▸
|Created||Sunday, January 1, 2012|
|Last Updated||Monday, November 20, 2017|
Eibach Pro Kit Springs BMW 325i Base 1990-1992SKU. 0FP93 Part No. 2021.140
The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. It's our legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle's performance and appearance.
Pro-Kit lowers your car's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach Pro-Kit is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. Pro-Kit also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.
Every Eibach Pro-Kit is designed and tested by our suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
- High Performance Handling and Aggressive Good Looks
- Lower Center of Gravity Lowers Vehicle 1.0" -1.5" (lowering amount varies by application use our application look-up for specific information on lowering for your car or truck)
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get Better MPG
- Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality
- Million Mile Warranty
- Pro Kit Springs
- Front Lowering: 1.3in
- Rear Lowering: 1.3in From 12/90 Thru 5/92 Production Date 2 & 4 Door Excl Convertible
Ratings & Reviews
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review