Longacre Hybrid DX2 7IN Tablet 15IN
- PART NUMBER: 52-72613
Use just like traditional wired scales - OR - you can remove the controller tablet and use it wirelessly
Large high resolution 6" x 3.75" backlit color display. Many of the app features of our wireless tablet scales - in a hybrid wired / wireless system
The Longacre Advantage
- Tablet Included
- 7" AndroidT tablet with high resolution screen, case, screen protector and charger included
- Customizable Display
- Change the main screen display order to suit your preferences. Show only what you want to see, rotate the car icon, change the partial weight % resolution or weight units.
- Note Taking / Named Memory
- Name your memory locations - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice
- Note taking
- Keep a record of the changes made and the results or enter your complete setup specs - caster/camber, stagger, toe, tire pressures, shocks, etc. - Notes are tied to the memory location
- Add, edit or delete notes as needed - virtually unlimited space available
- Save to File
- Save all your stored weights and notes with the tap of a button - Easily email or connect to PC for download.
A separate wheel pad circuit board powers the load cells, connected by our new Hi-Flex Poly Silicone cables. The controller tablet mounts on top and is easily disconnected to become wireless. Leave the controller in the case or remove it and place it where it's convenient. The case can be tucked under the car to keep it out of the way.
Satin Finished Scale Pads
These pads are flat to within .010" and have internal webs to minimize deflection for accurate setups.
- All your partial weights & %'s can be seen. Scroll thru the options with your fingertip
- Shows Memory weights and current weights AT THE SAME TIME so you can easily compare (10 memory storage)
- Weights and car icon can be rotated on the display for easy viewing from any position - front, rear, sides
- Customizable display - Easily tap your preferences in the order you want them displayed. You can even add a blank line if you want to separate %s. Select as many or few as you want. Up to 5 will be shown on the main display but you can access the others scrolling the list up or down. You can also change partial weight % resolution and weight units.
- Note taking right on the tablet, tied to the Memory number - Just swipe to the left - Type notes with on-screen keyboard or by voice
- Named memory locations - Give your memory locations names for easier recall - title, date, track, etc. - Your choice, up to 15 characters
- Save your current or all your stored weights to a file. The file includes all wheel weights, all partial % selected and any notes you have entered. Downloads to a comma-delimited file for easy editing in a spreadsheet.
- Tablet and pad board battery status shown right on the app display - Pad board runs 100+ hours on replaceable alkaline batteries
- Tablet operates while plugged into the charger
- 4 different car icons are available - Stock car, Modified, Open wheel & Kart
- Metric option - easily switchable from the setup screen
- Industrial Black weight view screen
- 4 Satin finished 15" x 15" x 2.5" pads with handles and recessed connectors
- System includes 7" AndroidT tablet (color may vary) with full color high-res screen and Computerscales XLi app pre-installed, storage case for tablet / cables and wired 15" x 15" x 2.5" scale pads with 1500 lbs. per pad capacity (set of 4)
Model: Hybrid dx2T Tablet
Memory: 10 setups
Tablet Included: 7" tablet
Tablet OS: Android
Tablet Accessories Included: Case, stylus, screen protector
Storage Case Included: Yes
Batteries (Pad Control Box): 3 'C' Alkaline
Size: 15" x 15" x 2 1/2"
Capacity: 1500 lb per pad Finish: Satin Load cells per pad: 1 Built-in Handles: Yes Storage Case Included: No Pads
FRSport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. FRSport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes: parts such as intake, exhaust, and software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls and other items related to vehicle emmisions.
PROP 65 WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.The price of this item includes sales tax reimbursement computed to the nearest cent.
At FRSport, our goal is to ensure that you’re 100% satisfied with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 90 days of receipt. Please continue below for our terms and conditions.
Damaged in transit & item shortages or incorrect items.
Claims for missing, incorrect items, or items damaged in transit must be submitted to us within 3 business days of receipt of merchandise. Please be sure to check all items once you receive them so that if there is an issue, you are able to notify us as soon as possible.
Returns Due to Merchandise Defect
All items sold by FRSport are warrantied only through their respective manufacturers. If you received a defective item, FRsport will facilitate the warranty process with the manufacturer to get you a replacement part. It is up to the manufacturer to make a decision on the claim. Higher-end brands usually have fewer issues and better warranty support, so keep that in mind when making your purchase decision. We have great working, direct relationships with many manufacturers; this ensures that you will get superior warranty support compared to other shops.
Refused / Undeliverable shipments
Any refused or undeliverable shipments that arrive back at our facility will incur all related shipping costs including return freight charges and any return-to-sender fees assessed by the shipping carrier, which will be deducted from your product refund.
Returns for Refund, Store Credit, or Exchanges
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested within 90 days of delivery of the product. Returns without an RMA number will not be accepted. RMA numbers will be valid for 30 days after it is issued.
Returned items are subjected to a 20% restocking fee, excluding any shipping charges. The shipping cost to send the item back to us is not refundable.
For returns that are considered "Buyer's Remorse" or "Ordered Wrong Part", original shipping costs are not refundable as it is the responsibility of the buyer to determine if the part is correct for their application before purchasing and/or request to cancel the order prior being processed/shipped.
Returned or exchanged products must be brand new, unused, and uninstalled. Items should have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets and packing inserts. If parts are missing or the packaging is damaged it will be up to the manufacturer to determine if the item can be taken back.
The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging.
Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice.
Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
Items that cannot be returned:
- Turbo / Supercharger kits
- External body parts including body kits
- Engine internals and valvetrain
- Wheels and tires
- Most interior items (example: Seats, harnesses etc.)
- Fittings and made to order lines
- Coupler, hose, and piping components
- Promotional products
- Racing suits, shoes, and related clothing
- Liquid Items
- Any item that was a special order
- Open Box / Used items
How to Return an Item
If you meet the requirements above for returning the item, here’s how to proceed.
In order to return an item, you must first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Contact us at email@example.com to request an RMA number. In the subject of the email please put RETURN and your order number.
Place the item(s) you wish to return into a box. Please do not place stickers, shipping labels, write on, or ship using only the manufacturer's box. We are taking the item back and most of the time plan to resell the item. If this is not followed your item may be sent back to you and you will have to cover the shipping, or there may be a restocking fee to cover getting new packaging from the manufacturer.
The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box, If you received a label in an email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
International customers: Please mark the item as "VENDOR RETURN" to avoid duties and customs.
Send pre-authorized returns to:
17872 Metzler Ln
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Please allow up to eight business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.