|Created||Tuesday, April 26, 2011|
|Last Updated||Monday, November 20, 2017|
APEXi Power FC ECU Toyota Mark II/ Chaser (VVTI) 97-02 1JZ-GTESKU. 01TGV Part No. 414BT011
Full plug and play standalone
Includes commander (LCD)
APEXi Power FC 414-BT011 Standalone ECU Engine Management Toyota Mark II/ Chaser, (VVTI) 97-02 1JZ-GTE
Apexi's Power FC is the industry's solution for tuners who require an entry level ECU standalone at an affordable price. The Power FC is a full standalone computer with complete engine management and control capable of handling virtually any type of engine setup.
The Power FC unit is designed to be plug and play - installation is literally a matter of replacing your factory ECU with this unit. No re-wiring or cutting wires is required.
This L-jetro MAF version includes the following features:
- 20x20 fuel map adjustments
- 20x20 ignition map adjustment
- Cold start enrichment adjustment
- Idle / AC RPM adjustment
- Water temperature compensation
- Fuel injector size & lag time correction
- 1, 2, 4, or 8 channel real time monitoring of vital engine parameters
- Boost controller add on kit (sold seperately Part#415-A001)
- Additional features of the Power FC can be unlocked with a datalogit unit (sold seperately) or with the Power Excel software used by authorized shops.
- When using the P-FC alone, it may be necessary to change the initial settings depending upon air cleaner and air flow meter type. (All Nissan vehicles must set initial settings to No Boost Control Kit.)
Ratings & Reviews
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Base2001 Lexus IS300 Base
- Buying Options