|Category||Vehicle Parts ▸
|Created||Tuesday, March 7, 2017|
|Last Updated||Monday, November 20, 2017|
aFe MACH Force-Xp 3in Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System w/Black Tip:SKU. 144VC Part No. 49-43045-B
Pipe Material: 409 SS
Exit : Dual Rear
Tip Finish: Black
Product DetailsFord F-150 Raptor 2017 V6-3.5L (tt) EcoBoost
- Performance Data Coming Soon!
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flowing stainless steel dual-in dual out muffler
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Comes complete with necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Includes dual 4" dia. black, stainless steel tip with laser-cut aFe Power badges for an aggressive style
- Dual rear exit system aFe is proud to introduce the MACH Force-Xp Cat-Back exhaust system for the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor with the V6-3.5L EcoBoost twin-turbo engine. This exhaust system outflows the factory exhaust. This cat-back exhaust is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing and comes complete with free-flowing muffler, OE-style bayonet hangers, band clamps and necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this exhaust system helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for increased horsepower and torque. The system is finished off with dual gloss black 304 stainless steel, single wall slash cut tips for an aggressive style.
- CC/SB, SuperCrew/Short Bed with 5-1/2' ft. box
- EC/SB, SuperCab/Short Bed with 5-1/2' ft. box
Installation is a Snap: This MACH Force-Xp exhaust system use all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Leak-Free Seal: High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
Aggressive Sound: A free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Perfect Fit: OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.Fits:
Ratings & Reviews
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
- Vehicles Applications