|Category||Vehicle Parts ▸
|Created||Monday, May 4, 2015|
|Last Updated||Monday, November 20, 2017|
- Constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-3/4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 mitered merge collectors eliminates flow-block turbulence seen on formed collectors
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Potential for up to +18 horsepower and +26 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined with aFe's y-pipe (P/N 48-44004)
- 2014-2016-Chevy Tahoe V8-5.3L
- 2014-2016-GMC Yukon V8-5.3L
These headers retain your stock catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.Mitered Collectors:
4-to-1 Mitered Merge collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.Heavy Duty Flanges:
A thick, 1-piece flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.Combine With Y-Pipe:
Pair with aFe's MACH Force-Xp Y-Pipe for even better flow-through for additional performance, horsepower and fuel economy. (P/N: 48-44004)Also Fits:
aFe headers are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Note: This header is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
Ratings & Reviews
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review