|Category||Vehicle Parts ▸
|Created||Monday, May 4, 2015|
|Last Updated||Monday, November 20, 2017|
409 Stainless Steel
Twisted Steel Headers Features:
- 1-5/8" 16-gauge 409 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow.
- 4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance.
- True 2 into 1 mitered merge collector eliminates dead zone for improved flow.
- Mandrel-bent 3" Piping Transitions into 3-1/2" Piping For Better flow and added Power
- Incorporates High-Flow, 48 state-legal 400 Cell Catalytic Converters For Better Flow
- In testing, resulted in an astounding +21 horsepower and +26 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined as verified by our in house dyno.
- Savings when purchased as a package!
A direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.Formed Collectors:
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle responseHeavy Duty Flanges:
3/8" thick 1-piece flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
aFe headers are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Also Fits: 09-13 GM Gas Suv's V8-(GMT900) , Header Fits: 02-13 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 and gas Suv's V8-(GMT900)
Note: This header is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
Ratings & Reviews
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review