|Category||Vehicle Parts ▸
|Created||Monday, May 4, 2015|
|Last Updated||Friday, December 21, 2018|
aFe Twisted Steel Headers - GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 02-13 V8 (GMT800/900)SKU. 0KBFK Part No. 48-44001
409 Stainless Steel
- 1-5/8" 16-gauge 409 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow.
- 4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance.
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability.
- Potential for up to 21 horsepower and 26 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined with aFe's y-pipe (P/N 49-44050)
These headers retain your stock catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.Formed Collectors:
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.Heavy Duty Flanges:
3/8" thick 1-piece flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
aFe headers are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Also Fits: GM Gas SUV's 02-13 V8 (GMT800/900)
Note: This header is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
Ratings & Reviews
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.