|Category||Vehicle Parts ▸
|Created||Monday, May 4, 2015|
|Last Updated||Friday, December 21, 2018|
aFe Elite Twisted Steel Headers - Porsche 911 (997.1) - Carrera 4 05-08SKU. 0KBEX Part No. 48-36402
304 Stainless Steel
- 1-3/4" 16-gauge 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing with a brushed-finish for unrestricted flow
- 3-to-1 mitered merge collectors eliminates flow-block turbulence seen on formed collectors
- Optimized equal tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Dyno tests resulted in up to 17 horsepower and 24 lbs. x ft of torque for power you can feel.
3-to-1 mitered merge collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.Heavy Duty Flanges:
3/8" thick flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.Optimized Equal Tube Lengths:
Each primary tube was specifically engineered and tuned at equal lengths for optimum efficiency resulting in improved torque and performance.Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers retain your stock catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
aFe headers are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Also Fits: 05-08 Porsche 911 Carrera/S/ Carrera 4S 997.1 H6-3.6L/3.8L
02-04 Porsche 911 Carrera/S/ Carrera 4S 996 H6-3.6L
Note: This header is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
Ratings & Reviews
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.