Cusco Zero-2 Coilovers PY50 Nissan Fouga
Cusco Zero-2 Coilovers
Cusco Zero-2 Coilovers are highly adjustable, allowing you to fine tune the suspension to provide your desired ride on road or track. 5-way adjustable dampers, excellent tailor-made spring rates, rust-resistant stainless steel outer casing, and a double-adjustable ride height body all combine to give you the best coilover bar none. Shock travel is consistent despite changes in ride height, and you can corner-balance your car without affecting spring pre-load. This is the ultimate street/track coilover.?
- Height adjustment without compromising stroke length
- Adjustable to accommodate changing conditions such as road surface and weather
- Settings allow the user to take advantage of various tire compounds
- Comfortable enough to use in a daily driven vehicle yet aggressive enough to be competitive at the track
- Stage 1 or 2: For use w/everyday daily driving
- Stage 3 or 4: For use w/High Grip Tires
- Stage 4 or 5: For use w/R Compounds
5 Setting Recommendations
Cusco Zero-2 Coilovers PY50 FOUGA F-ARG
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review