Cusco Zero-2 Coilover Ki 89-94t Nissan Skyline HNR32
Cusco Zero-2 Coilovers are highly adjustable, allowing you to tune the suspension to provide your desired ride on road or track. 5-way adjustable dampers, excellent tailor-made spring rates, rust-resistant stainless steel outer casing, and a double-adjustable ride height body all combine to give you the best coilover on the market. Shock travel is consistent despite changes in ride height, and you can corner-balance your car without affecting spring pre-load. This is the ultimate street/track coilover.
Cusco Zero-2 Features:
- Height adjustment without compromising stroke length
- Pillow ball upper mounts (Strut Type)
- Adjustable to accommodate changing conditions such as road surface and weather
- Settings allow use to take advantage of various tire compounts
- Comfortable enough to use in a daily driven vehicle yet aggressive enough to be competitive at the track
** Images shown may vary from actual product **
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|1989 - 1994||Nissan||Skyline|