DC Sports Turbo Downpipe Subaru Impreza WRX 2002-2007
DC Sports Competition Pipes delete the catalytic converter to eliminate restriction in the exhaust path and are dyno tuned to deliver incredible performance gains for your factory turbocharged vehicle. Our Competition Pipes are available in 100% 304-stainless steel (including the flanges) for the best durability, and are precision bent on our CNC mandrel benders using data acquired from our non-contact digitizing scanner for accurate fitment. Our flanges are CNC machined, we machine-grind the flange mating surface to ensure a leak-free seal and use a robotic welder to attach the flange to the header pipes. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing process ensures superior quality and a perfect fit with every competition pipe we make.
- Work with the factory turbocharger with no modifications
- Dyno tuned and tested for maximum performance
- For Off-Road use only
- CAD-rendered designs ease installation
- Available in 100% 304 brushed stainless steel
- CNC mandrel bends with robotically-welded fittings deliver perfect fit
- CNC-machined flanges eliminate leaks
- Comprehensive installation instructions, all necessary hardware and decals included
- Stainless Downpipe
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review