SPEC Clutch Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit Porsche 928 1987-1988
Features a full-metallic disc with the highest possible friction co-efficient. Street drivable but not street-friendly. The hub is solid 12-rivet and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. Best for extreme street and drag racing.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Full-metallic friction material
- High torque solid hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit
- Torque Capacity: 888lbs ft
- Engine: 5.0L
- Note: S4,ClubSport
- Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review