Ksport Slide Kontrol Drift Coilover Impreza WRX STI GDB/E/F 2005-2007
KSport CSB121-SK Slide Kontrol Drift Coilover Shocks Impreza WRX STI GDB/E/F 2005-2007
Ksport Slide Kontrol Drift Damper Systems provide the ultimate in suspension technology featuring 36 levels adjustable damping, inverted shock design on most applications, adjustable spring perch, adjustable body and Pillow-ball mounts. The Ksport Slide Kontrol Drift Damper System has been designed to endure the extended abuse and extreme handling-load of drifting.
36 levels of damping adjustment allow you to fine tune the ride to your handling and comfort needs. The damping adjusts compression and rebound simultaneously for ease of adjustment. Pillow ball top mounts in the front and rear on some applications allow you to maintain vehicle manufacturer suspension geometry design. The pillow ball top mounts also allow you a more direct feel for solid driver response. Camber adjustability is included on pillow ball top mounts that allow it for the ability to adjust camber from the actual coilover, instead of a separate camber kit.
Most applications utilize an adjustable lower mount, which means you adjust height without losing suspension travel like some other coilover designs do. With the mounts and most pieces of the coilover being designed for 6061 billet aluminum the kit is lightweight, durable, and rust resistant. The steel shock body is electroplated with zinc to resist rust and the elements. The valving of each set is matched to the springs installed for unmatched ride quality and reliability.
The Ksport system uses a Monotube design in which the oil and gas are separated within the cylinder. When compared to twin tube designs the Monotube dissipates heat better, allows finer damping adjustments, and requires more expensive design process. Aeration and cavatation are a lot less common in a Monotube design, which results in a better ride.
- Inverted shock design (Most applications)
- Optimally designed for larger wheel/tire combinations
- Utilizes helper springs in the rear to increase stability and traction
- 36-way adjustable damping
- Heavy duty internals to withstand abuse
- Made from high quality 6061 Aluminum with T6 for increased hardness
- Compression/Rebound adjustable
- Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment
- Adjustable body allowing maximum suspension travel
- Pillow Ball Top Mount w/ adjustable camber (not available for some models)
- Monotube High Pressure Design reduces oil leakage
- Electroplated body for protection from corrosion and rust
- One Year Warranty
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review