ACL Race Series Rod Bearings Subaru 4 EJ20/EJ22/EJ25 Size: STD
ACL Performance Race Bearings are manufactured with a tri-layer metal with a hardened steel backing in order to withstand high RPM conditions, high stress loads, and high temperatures. Each ACL race bearing design features the following:
- Large chamfer to accomodate larger crankshaft fillets
- 3/4 groove to provide optimum oil supply to rods and to maximize load carrying capacity
- Incresed crush and tighter wall tolerance for better seating
- Improved overlay and reduced thickness for increased fatigue strength
- Hardened steel backing to maintain crush under high loads and temperatures
- Size: STD
Note: Pictures may not be actual product.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Customers also purchased these items