AEM Electronics Plug and Play Engine Management System 02-05 Impreza WRX
Plug & Play EMS. Manual Trans. SAAB: 2005 9-2X Aero. SUBARU: 02-05 Impreza WRX
AEM Plug & Play Engine Management System (EMS) are for racing vehicles and plug directly into a vehicle factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring or hardware. Windows compatible software (2000, XP, NT, 98, 95, ME) makes the task of copying, viewing and manipulating data as simple as a click of the mouse. An integrated tuning wizard allows users to create a base map specifically for a cars configuration, regardless of what type of injectors, sensors, coils or other changes have been made. The AEM EMS infinitely adjustable software allows tuners to program virtually any combination of engine control, power adders and auxiliary devices, and accurately delivers proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing for any boost level or operating condition.
EMS KEY FEATURES
- Installs in minutes using Plug & Play technology-no wiring necessary!
- Start-up calibrations included
- Live help window eases tuning process.
- Set-up Wizard creates a custom base map for your car
- System is fully enabled-Never pay for upgrades!
- Free software updates on aempower.com
- Uses all the factory sensors.
- Runs on Windowsï¿½ compatible software.
- Fuel table automapping.
- Programmable traction control.
- Onboard 512kb datalogger.
- Up to 10 cylinder sequential fuel injection .
- 16 general-purpose outputs.
- 7 definable switch inputs.
- Electronic boost control.
- Soft cut rev limiters .
- Two step launch control.
- Wet or dry nitrous control .
- Definable knock control.
- Full idle control.
- 4 EGT inputs with fuel control .
- 16/32 hybrid high speed processor.
- Data analysis using AEMdata software. Click HERE for more info on AEMdata!
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review