Gasket & Seals ▸
|Created||Sunday, January 1, 2012|
|Last Updated||Monday, November 20, 2017|
Multi layered metal headgasket
Cosworth quality & performance
Pre-coated with nitrile rubber
Cosworth Mitsubishi EVO 4G63 metal head gasket is a high performance gasket designed to seal under high power under the most demanding conditions. Cosworth's Mitsubishi EVO 4G63 head gasket is available in 86mm bore with a variety of thicknesses. Each Cosworth Mitsubishi EVO 4G63 headgasket features:
- Individual die cut layers of stainless steel with superior consistency compared to laser cut gaskets.
- Pre-coated stainless steel with a 0.25 micron layer of nitrile rubber ensures consistent distribution of coating with no high or low areas.
- Manufacturing dimensional tolerance of 0.002”.
- Die cut manufacturing process ensures smooth edges, unlike laser cut gaskets.
- Cosworth gaskets feature a “stopper” sealing layer for additional torque around each cylinder. The width of sealing area is specific for each application thereby providing ultimate sealing properties.
- Available in a range of thicknesses for specific applications.
Ratings & Reviews
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
ES2003 Mitsubishi Lancer ES
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer ES
Evolution2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Evolution MR2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
Evolution RS2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution RS
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buying Options