Radium Fuel Rail Kit Lotus Evora 2010+ 2GR-FE Engine
This Radium Engineering high volume fuel rail kit features two 0.7" inner bore rails to support equal fuel distribution and injector flow capable of well over 1,000 horsepower. This large internal area also serves to dampen the fuel injector pulses preventing fuel pressure fluctuation. All ends of the rail are tapped to a common 3/4-16 (-8AN) thread. Using the appropriate fitting, it is easy adapt to a -6AN, -8AN, -10AN or -12AN fuel lines (-6AN adapter included). The capped end port can be used as a feed inlet, return outlet, sensor or gauge port, etc. All ports use positive o-ring seals instead of tapered pipe threads which commonly damage aluminum threads and lead to fuel leaks. With all of these ports it is very easy to adapt the Toyota/Lotus fuel system into a traditional rising rate fuel pressure regulated return system using a Radium Engineering fuel pressure regulator. This fuel rail kit also makes it easy to install a Radium Engineering fuel surge tank if the vehicle is tracked regularly.
Compatible with both Evora and Evora-S
Water Jet Cut mounting tabs are included for a factory fit and to maintain the original fuel rail height so both stock or aftermarket hi-flow injectors can work.
In order to clear the intake manifold brace, a flexible 300psi fuel hose is provided with swivel hose ends and fittings to join the front and rear fuel rail banks of the V6 engine.
- Radium green anodizing surface finish for wear and corrosion resistance
- Lighweight aluminum construction
- Inner Bore Diameter: 0.70inch
- Works with factory and aftermarket Fuel Injectors
- Can be converted to a pressure regulated return system
- No special tools required for installation
- Fits under the factory Intake Manifold and Engine Cover
- Compatible with Naturally Aspirated Evora and Supercharged Evora-S
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review