Tein Flex Coilover Kit Nissan 240SX 89-94
TEIN has used its years of experience in various motor sports to produce a kit that provides the ultimate balance between comfort and performance. Developed for drivers seeking an aggressive coilover that can be used daily, and provide all the adjustments needed for circuit use. The FLEX damper Kit features the latest technology for all drivers who are seeking performance, and adjustability, while not giving up all ride comfort. We have incorporated separate spring perch height, and shell case length adjustment, which allows the suspension to retain more stroke and allows for more suspension tuning. The FLEX damper kit includes pillow ball upper mounts, which increase steering response; 16 levels of damping force adjustment, and is compatible with the EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) for added convenience and adjustability.
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction
- Ride Height adjustable via threaded body and spring seats
- 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound combined
- Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
- Upper camber adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) compatible
- Powder coated brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|ALL - ALL||Nissan||240SX|
|ALL - ALL||Nissan||180SX|
|ALL - ALL||Nissan||SILVIA|
|ALL - ALL||Nissan||200SX (NON-US)|