Radium FST-R Single Walbro 400/E85 Pump Fully Assembled
The FST-R (Fuel Surge Tank?Regulated) is an all new design that houses a single internal fuel pump and has an integrated fuel pressure regulator machined into the top cap. The high-flow regulator is adjustable and features interchangeable orifice sizes. This revolutionary idea eliminates the need for an external fuel pressure regulator along with the extra fittings and hoses. This simplifies the installation, reduces overall cost, minimizes weight, and eliminates potential leak points in the fuel system. Furthermore, this system permits cooler fuel temperatures as the fuel is not returning from the hot engine bay. Like all Radium fuel surge tanks, this universal product can be used on any fuel injected application and is compatible with all fuel types.
The FST-R can be configured with fuel pumps from many leading manufacturers, including Walbro, AEM, Aeromotive, and Deatschwerks. Note: The FST-R is not available in dual-pump configurations. If the pump is purchased as part of the FST-R, the surge tank will come fully assembled and will be pressure tested for leaks and ready to be installed. If the pump is purchased elsewhere, some assembly will be required.
Features of the RADIUM FST-R Fuel Surge Tank:
- Full CNC aluminum construction with O-ring sealed interfaces
- Anodized for compatibility with all fuel types
- Integrated adjustable fuel pressure regulator with 1:1 vacuum reference
- Interchangeable regulator orifice sizes to match output of different pumps
- High quality nickel plated sealed electrical bulkhead connector
- Assembled with stainless steel hardware
- 6AN male hose connections
- Fully assembled and leak tested before shipment
- Lifetime warranty on Radium components (excludes fuel pump, hoses and fittings)
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review