|Created||Sunday, January 1, 2012|
|Last Updated||Monday, November 20, 2017|
Allows remote control
Compact controller- 1/4 DIN
The Tein EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) allows the driver to control the suspension settings while sitting in the car. This can enable the driver to adjust settings on the fly to compensate for rough driving conditions. Instead of getting out of the car everytime you want to change settings, you can adjust it while driving on the track!
This kit is for the Controller only. To add the Motor Kit or Strut Kit, please use the options above.
- Compact 1/4 Din size
- 3 presets allow for quick adjustment
- Controller adjusts front and rear separately
- Switch from 16 and 32 way adjustments
- Lighted display for night time driving
- Adjustable volume and illumination control
Ratings & Reviews
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Frequently Purchased Together