Eibach Coilovers Multi Pro R1 Mazda RX-8 Sport 2003-2008
These state-of-the-art, race-ready, damping-adjustable coil-overs use a monotube damper design for maximum track performance. Ride height is infinitely adjustable between 0.80" 2.5" lower than stock, and the dual-spring setup is dialed for maximum cornering performance. Rebound and compression damping are both adjusted-ensuring proper damping balance at any setting. To extract maximum performance from your late model BMW 3-Series, Mazda MX-5, RX-8 or Mustang-look no further than Eibach.
- Single Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability Lowering 0.80" - 2.5"
- Monotube Design w/46mm pistons for Maximum Street and Track Performance
Spring Rates can be tuned with a wide range of Eibach Motorsport ERS Springs (available separately)
- Stainless-Steel Damper Bodies for Extreme Durability and Corrosion Protection
- Multi Pro R1 Coilovers Single Adjustable Compression/Rebound Valving
- Front Lowering: 1.0in ~ 1.8in
- Rear Lowering: 1.0in ~ 1.8in
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review