Megan Racing Catback Exhaust 3" Piping Nissan S13 Drift Spec
One of Megan Racing's strongest products, the Cat-Back System is made of SUS-304 Stainless Steel with a fully polished surface, CNC machined flanges and mandrel bends. Its aggressive styling, and deep, strong tone are just part of the MR Cat-Back characteristics. It also serves to improve horsepower, torque and overall performance with its straight-through design. Theexhaust systems have 2.5” piping and 3” piping for certain forced induction models. Finished with a tip that is designed to increase the scavenging effect and achieve maximum performance, while adding a perfect match on exterior styling as well. As a direct bolt on, each Cat-Back comes with a 12-Month warranty.
Their new cat back system is the drift-spec style. Designed to give it a more agressive look the exhaust is angled up and outward. Depending on each car and each bumper design, the exhaust will vary upon the direction and angle that it sits.
- For 240sx 89-94 both stock or SR20 engine.
- 4" tip with 5.5" width muffler
- Removable double-layer silencer, 3" piping.
- 2 pieces with built-in resonator
- 100% stainless steel with polish finish
- Producing strong, deep and noticable sound
- Direct bolt-on application
- Gain 10-15 more horse power, faster response
- Comes with one gaskets, bolts & nuts
- Warranty included (through Megan Racing)
Product Reviews and Ratings
5.0 out of 5.0 based on 1 review
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Apr 30, 2013
On the KA great throaty sound. Great fitment just remember to cut the left tow hook off because the muffler has a nice tight fitment and rubs on the tow hook. Great high end power, moves the power band to about 3500 RPM and on. Low end is almost non existent. Its worth it. High end horsepower is the only mods you can actually feel on an NA KADE
Customers also purchased these items