Fortune Auto 510 Series Coilovers NC Mazda MX-5 Miata 06-15
Featuring the new "Ultra" Double Digressive Piston (UDDP) with revised shim stacks, Fortune Auto's "Ultra" Digressive piston allows for massive amounts of low speed rebound force that helps with driver inputs such as dive, pitch and roll. Furthermore, the rebound force greatly tapers off to provide the driver with "blow off". This helps with large impacts on track helping the vehicle stay settled after hitting curbing at high speeds. After countless hours on the shock dyno and testing on the track, they are able to offer these high performance coilovers that rival many high end European shocks that cost several thousand dollars more. Due to the ultra digressive nature of this shock absorber, this product is recommended for track use only.
- Assembled in the USA
- Dyno tested
- Dyno graph supplied with all 4 shocks
- Mono-Tube damper with high pressure nitrogen
- 24-step rebound adjustable dampers
- Spherical Bearings
- Amsoil synthetic shock oil (the ultimate in shock oil technology)
- 6061 Forged & Anodized aluminum mounts and camber plates**
- Bright Dip Anodized
- Height adjustment independent of pre-load
- "Ultra" Digressive piston
- Compliant track suspension solution
- 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty(1 year on piston)
- Swift springs upgrade available
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|2006 - 2015||Mazda||MX-5 Miata|