|Created||Monday, September 17, 2018|
|Last Updated||Friday, December 21, 2018|
Pace Edwards 2017 Ford F-Series Super Duty 8ft 1in Bed JackRabbit KitSKU. 1ERN8 Part No. JRFA19A45
Continuous Tension Spring
black Powder Coated Side Rails
No Drill Clamp In Design
Pace Edwards’ JackRabbit Cover, retracts automatically allowing full use of your truck bed. Our exclusive Continuous Tension Spring (CTS) allows the hard tonneau cover to open automatically when the latch mechanism is turned and close easily with the use of a pull strap. Constructed of padded vinyl polymer laminated to rigid aluminum panels, the cover latches and can be locked into position every 12 inches.
- Turn knob to open, pull strap to close. Latches in place every 12” along rails.
- Low-profile top cover lays flush with the rails.
- Mounts with speed clamps—no drilling required (on most applications).
- Cover rolls into contoured canister (9.75”w x 9.25”d).
- Padded polymer vinyl adhered to interlocking aluminum panels.
Available Packages For Your Truck
- The Original JackRabbit?( Part No. JRFA19A45 )
- JackRabbit with Explorer Series Rails?( Part No. JEFA19A45 )
- Exclusive, heavy-duty Continuous Tension Spring (CTS) allows the cover to open automatically when the latch is turned and retract into a canister at the front of the truck bed.
- Cover panels glide along black powder-coated side rails.
- Built-in pull strap engages the latch at 12" intervals on short- and long-bed models.
- Advanced low-profile, independent latch-and-lock handle system.
- No-drill, clamp-in design (in most applications) for quick, drill-free installation.
- Full-length handle and over-the-tailgate seal enhance the cover design.
- Fits most 5th wheel trailer hitches (Highest point of the 5th wheel must be 2" below the bed rails.
Ratings & Reviews +
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.