Federal 140K6A SS-595 (SS595) Drift Competition Tires 205 45R16 83V
Federal Tire's Ultra High Performance Series (595) returns with slight technical improvements for drifting competition. Cares have been taken to make it handle the extreme conditions of drifting motorsports without "chunking" and tread separation. Compared to similar "drift" and "high performance" tires, the SS-595 will provide up to 2x more life when subject to "drifting" conditions due to the advanced heat cycle design. Most people believe that if a tire is a "drift" tire, it will not grip, but that is not the case. Drifting is about control, and in order to stay in control, the tires will require grip. The rubber compound used for this "drift" tire is of a harder compound than its track cousin the 595RS, but it still yield a high level of grip for all motorsports such as (AutoX, Drifting, Road Racing, Canyons). Used by choice, not by sponsorship, by Japan's top drifters.
- Aggressive V-shape tread design for maximal response
- Advanced silica compound for maximum grip
- Provides ultimate control in braking, accelerating, and cornering
- Priced low due to the nature of "drifting" motorsports
- Provides consistent platform for practice and competition
- No greasy feeling when tire is subject to extreme heat
- All time FRSport customers' favorite tire.
Product Reviews and Ratings
5.0 out of 5.0 based on 1 review
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Dec 27, 2006
Purchased a 2001 SE with these tires new on car, have only put about 500 miles on them and they are excellent grippers wet or dry. Will replace them with this exact match, glad I googled you!
Customers also purchased these items