|Created||Wednesday, March 27, 2019|
|Last Updated||Thursday, May 23, 2019|
Micro Wrinkle Black
Full Aluminum Construction
It’s been almost a decade since the first 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke rolled off the assembly line. A lot can happen to a vehicle in that much time. And, if you’re like many 6.4L Powerstroke owners, your degas tank is looking worse for wear. Over time, the stock plastic tank becomes brittle and cloudy, making it prone to leaks and impossible to see the coolant level. Luckily, Mishimoto has a solution that will look and function in 15 years just as well as it does today.
Replace your ugly and brittle plastic stock tank with Mishimoto’s all-aluminum 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke degas tank.
The fully-welded design of Mishimoto’s degas tank means that it won’t crack and leak coolant, and the integrated sight tube makes checking the coolant level easy. No more trying to shine a flashlight through a muddy tank.
For even more convenience, the Mishimoto degas tank includes an additional 1/8” NPT port for easy pressure monitoring.
- Fits 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke*1
- Full-aluminum construction with durable TIG-welds
- Sight tube allows for quick and easy reading of coolant level
- Internal baffles keep coolant near overflow port during aggressive driving, preventing air entry into coolant system
- Additional 1/8" NPT port for easy sensor installation
- Available natural finish makes customization easy through powder coating, anodizing, or hydro-dipping*2
- Fits with stock cap
- Patent pending
Ratings & Reviews +
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.